Our beautiful baby boy ~Bailey~ was born sleeping on 24 March 2009
My lovely mum, Val, passed away on 9 April 2015 (my best friend)

Thursday, February 25, 2010

March - Bailey's Upcoming Angel Anniversary

Today is our 4th wedding anniversary.  Next month is Will's birthday, my birthday and Bailey's birthday.  I lost Bailey just 3 days after my birthday last year.  It seems incredible that it's been nearly a whole year since I said goodbye to my little boy.  A goodbye I wish I never had to make "I love you sweetheart".  So far, I think I'm okay with Bailey's upcoming angel anniversary.  Not sure what we will do on his day, but I'll try to make it a very special day. 

Today I also had a blood test to check whether I have developed cholestasis.  I get the results sometime next week.  Even though I'm probably okay, I've been starting to get tingles and minor itching, so thought I'd get it checked out now, rather than wait for anything else to develop. 

I start leave next week.  I'm just too tired to continue on any longer, as well as having a full on toddler wanting a lot of attention when I get home - it's just too exhausting. 

Our nursery still isn't ready for our new bub.  Not sure if it's because I just wanted to make sure that everything was going to be okay with this baby first, or because our garage is full of Will's parents stuff and I still have no room for our stuff.  Once I start leave I'm hoping to start organising it.  I have lots of special feeding equipment now for bub.  Still very nervous about feeding baby, but since lots of other people have managed before me, I'm sure we'll work it out in the end. 

1 comment:

Lana said...

thinking of u fiona, glad to hear your are getting checked out early and i look forward to hearing how it goes.. I have been worried that you havent blogged in a while but i guess u must be buggered after work and playing with brodie!
keep up the good work
xx