Our beautiful baby boy ~Bailey~ was born sleeping on 24 March 2009
My lovely mum, Val, passed away on 9 April 2015 (my best friend)

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bailey's First Birthday (due date)

Bailey's first birthday passed (if he had have been born on his due date) in August.  He would be 1 now.  Gosh, I still don't get why these things have to happen, why some of us have to lose a much wanted baby.  I wish I could hold him again, I wish I didn't lose him, I wish I was celebrating his birthday with him.

Life is busy for us.  Brodie is nearly 3, Kyle is 5 months and I don't have any time to myself, but I love my boys and wouldn't have my busy life any other way.  I love their cuddles, their laughs, I love Brodie saying "love you" for the first time without me saying it first, I love that Kyle is trying to sit up already, but I still miss my boy that isn't with us who I can't share all the things of our world with him. 

"Dear Bailey,

Mummy, Daddy, Brodie and Kyle love you so much.  We wish you were here.  We will never forget you, we will always remember you.  It's not easy for Mummy to always bring up your name in conversation, but you are always in Mummy's thoughts. 

Hoping you are having lots of fun with your friends in Heaven. 

Lots of love always,
Mummy, Daddy, Brodie and Kyle
xxxxx"

1 comment:

Lana said...

there must be a reason these our babies are taken from us.. there really must be.. im not religious by any means but they must have agreater purpose to serve in another world.. i have to believe this because its the only way i can accept this cruel fate.. Happy birthday little Bailey... xoxxox