Our beautiful baby boy ~Bailey~ was born sleeping on 24 March 2009
My lovely mum, Val, passed away on 9 April 2015 (my best friend)

Monday, November 1, 2010

I hate that question???

Why can't I say that I have 3 children?  Why doesn't the number 3 pop right out?  Why after saying 2, do I instantly right at that very moment of saying 2, do I instantly want to kick myself for not saying 3?  Why is the question of how many children I have, hurt me so much?

Every time I feel like I'm not being truthful to my Bailey.  It's way too hard.  I love him just as much, yet why can't I say it out loud? 

Brodie wanted to hold one of Bailey's teddies a couple of days ago.  I told him he could as long as he was careful with it.  He held it, cuddled it, kissed it and returned it back on top of Bailey's memory box.  He's only 3, but I think he is starting to know that the photo of Bailey is precious as well as the things I have around his memory box.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Me too, me too. I was just at my son's school Halloween party, and must've been asked 4 times if he was our only child. I just said yes, but hated myself, hated being asked. Once more & I woul've cried, I think.
If you find a way to anser that, let me know. I keep meaning to say he's our only living child, but in the stress of the moment, I forget.
Hugs to you.