Our beautiful baby boy ~Bailey~ was born sleeping on 24 March 2009
My lovely mum, Val, passed away on 9 April 2015 (my best friend)

Monday, December 6, 2010

Bailey and Christmas

Last year I didn't want Christmas.  Didn't want a Christmas without one of my babies being here.

This year I want Christmas for my two boys here (I'm very excited), but I feel the missing part of my family so much.  So, even though I think this Christmas is going to be very different for me, I'm aching a lot for Bailey.  It is obviously the festive season which has made me yearn for him even more than the normal everday yearning I feel.

Not sure if I'm saying this all the right way, but there's something deep going on inside me, which is making me miss him so very much right now.

Today I bought two teddies to donate to other families who lose their precious babies.  I buy teddies in Bailey's rememberence for Christmas and his angel anniversary's. 

I also need to start organising my Christmas cards and get something together for remembering Bailey to place in them.

No comments: