Our beautiful baby boy ~Bailey~ was born sleeping on 24 March 2009
My lovely mum, Val, passed away on 9 April 2015 (my best friend)

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Christmas Cards

I've written in my Christmas cards and decided to place a Christmas Tree with Bailey's name (from Carly) inside them.  I'm sending them to my aunties and other relatives, so they all know about Bailey and how much I love him, so I'm hoping that they enjoy having a photo of his Christmas Tree.

I printed them at K-mart today and the photo sales girl (she was pretty young so I'm not saying lady or woman) said the photos were very cute.  I've now run out of them, so will need to make another trip to K-mart to get some more (I'm sure my mum won't want to miss out).  The Tree does look so beautiful printed - I was surprised to see how well they print.

I LOVE YOU, BAILEY, SO SO MUCH xxxxx

No comments: