Our beautiful baby boy ~Bailey~ was born sleeping on 24 March 2009
My lovely mum, Val, passed away on 9 April 2015 (my best friend)

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas, Bailey xxxxx

Merry Christmas, Bailey. 

Love you so much sweet angel baby.  Hope you had a gorgeous time with all your angel friends in heaven. 

Today your little brother celebrated his first Christmas.  I felt your presence all around him today.  I love my 3 little boys. 

Mummy still misses you and somehow I don't think that will ever change.  I guess the missing will get easier but the love I have for you will never change or end.

Today your aunty gave us a Christmas bauble with your name on it.  Wow, it was such a surprise and I got goosebumps and felt a rush of emotion, but it felt good to have your aunty acknowledge you and know how much such an item would help us this Christmas. 

Love you lots and lots.
Mummy
xxxxx

No comments: