Our beautiful baby boy ~Bailey~ was born sleeping on 24 March 2009
My lovely mum, Val, passed away on 9 April 2015 (my best friend)

Friday, July 10, 2009

Letter to Bailey

I love you, Bailey. I miss you everyday.

I keep on wishing that things had turned out so differently and that you are still here with us. You would have been born very soon now (due on 11 August 2009). Brodie was born nearly 3 weeks early, so if I did have liver complications while pregnant with you, you would most definitely have been born a little early, too (probably at the end of this month), but at least you would still be here with us, not leaving us at only 5 months gestation.

I took Brodie to the park yesterday and he loved playing on the swings, slippery dip and rocking horse type of thing (but shaped like a snail). He had such a good time that he cried when we left - I now dream of you playing on the swings with Brodie and having such a good time, too. I miss you so much.

Lots of love,
Mummy
xxxx

No comments: