Our beautiful baby boy ~Bailey~ was born sleeping on 24 March 2009
My lovely mum, Val, passed away on 9 April 2015 (my best friend)

Sunday, May 17, 2015

My Dream about Mum

I had my first dream about Mum.

We were having a second funeral, but this time the funeral home was so full that I had to sit on the floor at the front.  I sat next to Mum who was sitting on the floor, and thought nothing of it.  Someone gave Mum a present and I started looking for Mum's eulogy and making sure I had her photos.  I then realised Mum was sitting next to me.  I faced her and she looked straight at me.  I said "you're alive", she said "what are you going to do now?", I panicked and said "I have to stop the funeral".  I started panicking, and I guess that woke me up.

Not sure what this means.  It could mean a fountain of different things.  Why do dreams have to be so cryptic?

It was wonderful seeing her again.  She looked the same before her death, but a healthy sparkly version of her.  I'll never forget her looking directly at me in my dream with her big wide hazel eyes.  Those hazel eyes that none of us have inherited.  I've got blue, my boys have blue and my brother has dark brown, but no hazel in sight.

Love you, Mum - forever and to the moon and back xxx

No comments: